Today, sales are all about customer experience and the relationship of companies with their customers. Successful organizations are leveraging the strengths of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
The global revenue of CRM is expected to cross $80 billion by 2025.
Salesforce CRM is one of the leading and most popular CRM solutions widely used by companies like Macy’s, L’Oréal Americas, Aldo, Canon, The Hershey Company, and more.
Salesforce CRM offers tools for advanced data organization, increasing customer visibility, better time management, advanced customer service, marketing automation, and advanced analytics. Enterprises can even integrate the services with their social media for customization and scalability.
While companies are already using a widely curated set of applications of Salesforce CRM for their benefit, they can make the most of their investments by leveraging the power of Data Analytics and Visualizations.
The What and Why of Data Analytics
Data comprises hard facts and figures and in data analytics, this raw data is analyzed to draw conclusions from it. When processed accurately, data analytics can help reveal metrics and trends that cannot be comprehended by just looking at raw data. Earlier, data analytics was very limiting, but with Salesforce Einstein, the scope of data analytics has vastly expanded.
Advantages of Data Analytics
- By doing an in-depth analysis of their customer data, enterprises can accurately anticipate their needs to create an outstanding relationship with them.
- Effective data analytics also helps in creating innovative solutions and products that are relevant to the market demand.
- Enterprises can use Salesforce CRM’s advanced analytics tools to create a personalized experience for their customers. In a multichannel service environment, big data analytics can make your customers feel seen and appreciate your products.
- Optimum utilization of data analytics can also ensure continuous improvement to the customer experience, by measuring the key operational metrics.
The What and Why of Data Visualization
Data visualization uses visual elements like graphs, charts, elements, and tables as a crucial aspect of business analytics. Data visualization makes decision-making easier by offering simple ways of comprehending analytical data. Enterprises can make the most out of modern data analytics by combining it with data visualization.
Advantages of Data Visualization
- Visual content can be processed faster in comparison to text. While the human brain may not immediately comprehend statistical models, it can pick up visual patterns.
- As 93% of all human communication is visual, identifying trends and key performance indicators (KPIs) becomes easier with data visualization.
- With interactive data visualization, it is possible to track the impact of daily tasks on business operations. This way, specific metrics, and several correlations can be derived to get actionable insights.
- Enterprises that use visual data discovery tools are 28% more likely to find the information that they are looking for more quickly than others. Thus, data visualization can help in revenue growth and productivity too.
How to Leverage Data Analytics and Visualizations in Your Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce CRM offers all the tools and integrations that you require to make the best out of data analytics and visualizations.
You can leverage the facilities in the following ways to improve your sales and CRM performance:
- Targeted campaigns: By tracking behavioral and demographic information about the target audience with the help of Salesforce CRM, enterprises can gain more insights. This information processed with the help of data analytics and visualization allows them to create targeted campaigns for that section of the audience.
- Client engagement: With the help of data analytics and data visualization, enterprises gain access to reports and map the performance of their marketing activities. Every client engagement from website visits to email interaction can be monitored and measured. Once the Salesforce CRM has integrated all this data, stakeholders can get a better picture of how their clients are interacting with their enterprise.
- Personalized messaging: Everyone loves individual attention. If a company is offering tailor-made messaging to its customers, they are certain to remember it. With the insights gained from data visualization and analytics, enterprises can distribute their content amongst segments as per the CRM system.
- Relationship building: A good data visualization after proper analytics through CRM can help in looking for high potential prospects from the existing database. It allows the sales teams to reach out to these leads via various communication channels like emails or social media for a more specialized approach. The CRM data can help them build a profile and expand their client base.
- Event Monitoring: Using CRM analytics tools, sales teams can easily keep a track of important customer events such as sign-ups, amounts spent, completed sales, etc. When they are notified about such important milestones, they can build a more personal relationship with their customers by connecting with them with the right context.
Salesforce CRM with its Einstein range of AI-enabled tools can lead the sales journey of major enterprises. It operates at an individual level for better engagement and higher conversions. Salesforce CRM, with its power of data analytics and data visualizations, can help enterprises transform their sales operations.
As a Salesforce partner, at Sapours we can help you increase your productivity, sales, and improve decision-making with the world’s best CRM service — Salesforce CRM.